Monday, November 16, 2009

Why am I getting all these skin conditions lately?

Right now I have acne all over, I have a wart, and I have these unknown white spots spreading on my left arm. I also have thses dark spots spreading on my body. Im only 14 why am I getting all thses skin conditions and what are the dark and white spots I have, they dont itch. Please Help!!!

Why am I getting all these skin conditions lately?
don't you hate puberty?





Sounds like to me you are getting at that age where these kind of things happen. But as far as the white spots, I'm not really sure about those. I think you should see your doc to make sure everything is ok!





Sorry about the acne!
Reply:Some of these happen with puberty, but when it's extreme there could be another reason.





It could be caused by a food allergy or food intolerance. The most common ones are:





* Milk


* Eggs


* Peanuts


* Tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, walnuts)


* Fish (such as bass, cod, flounder)


* Shellfish (such as crab, lobster, shrimp)


* Soy


* Wheat





Another possibility, though rare, is heavy metal poisoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment