Friday, November 20, 2009

Follicel for the treatment of parasitic skin conditions in a guinea pig?

I've heard that this product works very well for mites...I am not sure and wanted to see if anyone used this product or have any experience with this product.

Follicel for the treatment of parasitic skin conditions in a guinea pig?
Never heard of it before. I wouldnt recommend using, stick to Ivermectin or Revolution as is explained here http://www.guinealynx.info/mites.html
Reply:Buzzare gave you correct advice.





I use Revolution on my pigs religiously. If you go to the vet, they will treat mites with Ivermectin. These are the only two treatments I've ever heard of for mites. Please err on the safe side %26amp; go with conventional treatments so that your piggie doesn't suffer needlessly should Follicel not be the correct treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment