Friday, November 20, 2009

Any dermatologists/anyone who knows about skin conditions out there?

I have what appear to be 2 whiteheads (but they're not, they just look to be very tiny whiteheads or blisters even) under my eye. They're only visible when I look at myself in the mirror, they're that small (or when somebody looks at me closeup I suppose). One has been there forever and one just showed up. Does anybody know what they could be and how I could get rid of them?

Any dermatologists/anyone who knows about skin conditions out there?
I despise these doctors but you have to get to a dermatologist to have the doc determine from his experience what it is. To vague to answer here. Docs don't work for free so you wont get one to answer this here.Moe
Reply:you should buy proactive it really works

bleeding heart

No comments:

Post a Comment