Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone who knows about serious skin conditions-*carbuncle* please help!?

A few days ago I noticed a tender spot on my chin, and figured I was getting a pimple. I kept my face clear of makeup all weekend and washed well (which I always do when I'm forming a zit.). Yesterday night, I took a good look in the mirror and the tender spot had gotten surprisingly red, very hard, and had grown to the size of a pea! I have had problems before with sebaceous cyst pimples, the real hard kind that stay under the skin and don't go away quick. I figured that's what I was dealing with. This morning, I woke up miserable...my glands were swollen and it hurt to even talk. I looked in the mirror and there are 4 tiny white heads. When I showed my mom, she said from the looks of it, it's a carbuncle? She also told me that's most likely why my glands are swollen, and why I'm feeling sick. How did I get this? Why is it affecting my health so much? How can I make it go away? I don't have insurance, and I read that they sometimes they need to be surgically removed..help?!

Anyone who knows about serious skin conditions-*carbuncle* please help!?
A carbuncle is another name for a boil. It is caused by bacteria that found its way into your skin through a hair follicle. They can get very sore and large. Because its on your face it is close to the lymph glands and salivary glands in your mouth and neck and that's why they are swollen. The glands are trying to fight the infection. You probably need to have it looked at by a doctor and they can either lance and drain it, inject it with medication that will get rid of the gunk in it and shrink it and then you probably going to need antibiotics. I understand that you do not have insurance, but you need to have this taken care of. You could try holding a warm wash cloth on it to try and draw the pus out or purchase drawing salve from the drug store.
Reply:Seriously speaking, you should take a long, steady read at the Yahoo! group, [rosacea-cure].


There is a curative med defined there, that will most likely get rid of, (i.e. cure!!!), your problem completely, AND PERMANENTLY. And it's easy to know if this med is "needed", because it either shows its effectiveness, or it has no effect on healthy skin.


I know it sounds unusual, but this med is the biggest breakthrough since penicillin, because it cures a wide range of "stealthy diseases" that have NEVER BEEN CURABLE BEFORE NOW.


This med is being suppressed by "Big Pharma", because it's going to put a lot of doctors out of work, curing diseases that have been making $BILLIONS, and $TRILLIONS for so many "doctors", and a whole industry.


This URL is:


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rosacea-cu...


God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment