Monday, November 16, 2009

Skin Conditions - professionals/ Experienced people PLEASE Help?

Question for dermatologists and skincare Professionals..?


I am in my late twenties and have amazingly good skin - every compliments it. I use a glycolic face wash every day and a good gentle cream. I have noticed, however, I have a few teeny tiny fine lines on my forehead. Only I can see them as they are tiny. I was wandering - to get rid of them - should I use a cream once or twice a week that contain retin A (retinol) such as Roc Retin-Ox?


Would this help or I am too young?

Skin Conditions - professionals/ Experienced people PLEASE Help?
You are never too young to start looking after your skin. You've seem tto have it worked out well. As far as Retin A goes, don't overdo it. As you were thinking, once or twice a week should be fine. Don't mistake wrinkles for character lines, which we all develop. If we didn't have them, we'd all look like Barbie dolls at 50!! (plastic)
Reply:Since you already use a mild glycolic face wash everyday you can begin treatments of a gylcolic peel. They are once a week done at a strength of usually 60% and reduce the appearance of fine lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment