Monday, November 16, 2009

Why am I getting all these skin conditions lately?

Right now I have acne all over, I have a wart, and I have these unknown white spots spreading on my left arm. I also have thses dark spots spreading on my body. Im only 14 why am I getting all thses skin conditions and what are the dark and white spots I have, they dont itch. Please Help!!!

Why am I getting all these skin conditions lately?
Some of these happen with puberty, but when it's extreme there could be another reason.





It could be caused by a food allergy or food intolerance. The most common ones are:





* Milk


* Eggs


* Peanuts


* Tree nuts (such as almonds, cashews, walnuts)


* Fish (such as bass, cod, flounder)


* Shellfish (such as crab, lobster, shrimp)


* Soy


* Wheat





Another possibility, though rare, is heavy metal poisoning.


No comments:

Post a Comment