Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update on skin condition VITILIGO...?

most people would know this condition by the well known MICHAEL JACKSON!!! He started gettin this disease years ago....it causes u to lost your pigment. Pigment being what gives people their skin color. Michael eventually had to bleach his skin white cus he eventually would have uneven patches of white spots ALL OVER!!


This is what I have and it doesn't matter that I am very attractive, people still chastised me and treat me like a leper!!!!!!

Update on skin condition VITILIGO...?
I am so sorry to hear...blessings and strength to you.
Reply:I'm really sorry that people are so stupid and treat you bad because you have vitiligo, those who do it because of that are not worth it, those who are will understand you and be your friends no matter what. take care of you and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment