Saturday, April 24, 2010

Skin condition, doctors.. second time?

this is the second time going to the doctors about my scalp, at first i thought it was just normal dandruff but the flakes are starting to turn yellow and my scalp is becoming scaly.


The last time i went she gave me some stuff called polytar but that hasn't improved the matter.


I told her that i thought it may be a skin condition and she just typed in somthing and gave me the medication but wasn't she supposed to take a look at my scalp?


What do i say to her?

Skin condition, doctors.. second time?
I'd say get her to check your scalp. It sounds to me like you have a skin infection. Sometimes It makes your hair go thinner, or could be the result of poor diet or an irritation caused by products you use on the hair. I would take the medicine, and see what happens there. If your hair starts falling out it also prooves it's an infection, but that shouldn't be a worry because if it happens, then it's only temporary and will grow back. My scalp has been getting quite itchy over the past month and so, and my hair is becoming thinner, so try using shampoos like scwartzkopf instead of dove and hair dresser shampoos like Tigi. I found that my hair and scalp got bad after using one of their products. So try to avoid it, and try only washing your hair every 2 - 3 days.
Reply:you may have ringworm. Do you have cats? Get a second opinion!

bleeding heart

No comments:

Post a Comment